Re: [NTLK] [OT] I need recomendations on domain registerers

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 11:33:01 PDT

Hi Shannon--

I use RegisterFly.com for my domains. I'm pretty sure they can do the
forwarding you ask for, and have a interface to control items like that.

RegisterFly has been cheap, reliable, and, my personal favorite feature,
they hide the name of the registrant (me!), so I don't get pummelled
with spam (any worse than the hundreds of messages I already receive).

--
Jesse Garnier
:: radiofreenewton.com ::