Re: [NTLK] Paging David Fedor

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 13:47:26 PDT

Matt Asked:
Does anyone know an email or some other way to get in touch with David
Fedor?

Newton Developer right? Nothing on his website offers a way to contact him.

I recall there was a email address I had for him but that's lost somewhere.
However the only thing that comes to mind is contacting www.laridian.com
They're currently marketing and developing his Palm My Bible app.

One word of warning - It may take up to tree weeks before he even replies
back.
This is what I was informed by Laridian Support - they have a problem
getting a hold of him also.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family