Re: [NTLK] Newton-friendly web mail server/account?

From: japecan_at_comcast.net
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 13:59:07 PDT

I can use my comcast smtp server with authentication from anywhere that
port 25 is open.

Hope that helps,
marty

Marty, I'm having difficulties connecting my Mp2100 to Comcast since they changed their email format (background etc). I called the support and they said they are implementing IP inforcement? They also said that we are only allowd 1 dhcp and it would cost $4.95 for an extra but if I disconnect and wait 5 minutes to connect I shouldn't have any trouble? Yea right tried 5.10 min nothing happens!! All my Newton said is can't connect to ip address which is my newted account? The support person said that if I get a router this would help? Any ideas??

Robert
missing my email via Newton for 2days so far!!!!!

--
Robert Maeda Serna
japecan_at_comcast.net