Re: [NTLK] Found a GREAT DEAL on eMates!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 07:11:11 PDT

Victor,

Sorry you're purchase didn't go thru... :(

Like they always say hindsight is always 20/20.
It would have been advantageous for me not to say anything further to Eric.
He mentioned to me that he left the listing at $26 still as we just spoke
just moments ago.

Eric did mention that he is in conversation with his boss about a price they
think is confortable/fair -who knows... this may go okay or not. I'll email
him back about being notified regarding the price and update everyone when I
hear back from him...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

>Well apparently they figured out what they had, as I was just trying to
>pick
>up a $26 eMate off their website and WHILE I WAS IN THE MIDST OF CHECKING
>OUT
>the price of the item changed from $26 to $99.

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx