[NTLK] Found a GREAT DEAL on eMates!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 06:45:45 PDT

Sorry 'bout the last post -

Here's the scoop!

I purchased an eMate 300 - just the unit, with stylus and power adapter for
$26 plus shipping which totaled to NY 35.$90 I spoke to tech support at the
company and in the conversation found out he had a new shipment come in that
day (5/18 or 5/19) - now I asked if I could get an extra unit - and he
offered it to me at the same price!

Now I thought about it and went back today to see if I coiuld get another
unit - an vioala... got another for the same price..

What you should do if you want one at the same price is contact him at this
email address before you purchase.

eric_at_rochestercomputer.com

this way you will know if it has all the parts as he is looking through the
stock. He mentioned to me he gave me ones that were pretty good. Now I
haven't seen them yet but if they work who cares. The price of a cable
replacement is what $40 to $50

Hopefully this msg gets to the regular user looking for an emate. Please
spread the word - I think he may have around 20 but that's probably now 18
that I've bought three.

Good luck! and mention 'Sonny' sent you! That may help as I did mention I
was going to tell some friends that he had them!

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family