[NTLK] Adapter for eMate 300

From: SarahStryker_at_aol.com
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 09:00:06 PDT

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this list, having just acquired a bare-bones eMate 300 (meaning no
stylus, no adapter, no software CD or manuals) via eBay. It's in excellent
physical condition; even the screen is pristine. I am trying to find an adapter
for it so I can at least see if it'll power up. One eBay auction for an eMate
mentioned a standard 7.5V 1.2A 9W adapter that can be found for around $12 at
Radio Shack. However, yesterday when I went in there the employee who assisted
me could not find such an item and didn't think they existed. Does anyone
know the Radio Shack model/part number for this kind of adapter (if the stores
carry it) or other places I could locate one? Many thanks for your
help/suggestions and have a great holiday weekend!

Sally