Re: [NTLK] Adapter for eMate 300

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 20:46:01 PDT

Sarah, (Sally) wrote:
Sat, 29 May 2004 12:00:06 EDT
>I am trying to find an adapter for it so I can at least see if it'll power
>up.
>One eBay auction for an eMate mentioned a standard 7.5V 1.2A 9W adapter
>that
>can be found for around $12 at Radio Shack.

Sally try this link, on eBay I found this guy selling a Dutch 'New' 9W Apple
Newton Adapter.
I may be mistaken - though I bought from him two because after hearing
Franks's warning on NOT using non-Apple because it CAN and HAS FRIED MP or
eMate alike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=5701580890

It came with original box and papers.

God bless