[NTLK] newbie to the list and to eMate

From: curtis m carlson (cmcarlson_at_cmcarlson.com)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 06:04:55 PDT

howdy folks, I am new to the list...thus the reason why you haven't seen me
before, and new to eMate 300...got it cheap from a friend and it powers up.

now what

have no idea what it does or should do. I was hopeing to use it on a trip
overseas for e-mails and internet access (actually probably only need internet
access seeing that I have web based e-mail

so do I need to plug some sort of dewhickie into it to attach a modem or do I...

well, I guess I should just ask where I go to download a pdf of the operators
manual...

any and all help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated

thnx

--
curtis m carlson
www.cmcarlson.com