[NTLK] LunaSuite 2.1Bc353

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 07:50:26 PST

"2003-01-19

LunaSuite-Pro-2.1Bc353EN by Richard Li <clli_at_kagi.com>

Posted by Camillus Guhl <cam_at_guhl.net> on <http://newton.guhl.net/> with

permission of the author and Lunatech.

There is no release history or a list of bugs that have been fixed in
this=20
version (yet). The last release from Lunatech was
LunaSuite-Pro-2.1Bc350EN
so according to the version number and Richard Li this must be a
different
build."

        Probably just changed a remark somewhere in the program, saying
"Hey, this new version is by Richard Li." :)

        Makes me wonder what version of Luna Suite I was using all this
time. All I can say is that I have greatly enjoyed Luna Ranger. I had
fun using it with a Ethernet card and VGA adaptor. Like having a
desktop and browser. But then it would crash quite handsomely. Loaded
websites beautifully though.

        It's good we have the source with us.

        Personally I think I have just about decided web browsing needs
to be done by desktops. But glad we have the course code to one type of
browser.

Greg Goodwin