[NTLK] Newt potentially for sale

From: Sarfaraz Dawoodi (sarfaraz.dawoodi_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 03:01:28 PST

I have a Newton 2100 which I think I want to sell but I need an idea of
what I might expect to get for it before I decide. I have *everything*
from the original box, PC card blanks, door, dongle, *working*
rechargeable battery, unused AA battery holder. etc etc. I even have
the original diskettes. The Newton itself is in mint condition. I have
quite a collection of software to go with it too, including Powertrans.
I also have a very strong leather E&B case which is very hard wearing
and protects the Newt beautifully.

Can anyone give me a clue as to the value?

Sarfaraz