Re: [NTLK] Cleaning the screen with isopropyl alcohol is bad?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 04:40:17 PST

Actually, completely pure water (no salts or electrolytes) is very
non-conductive. You can measure the purity of water by its
conductivity. There are entire business's that do nothing else but sell
water purification systems for laboratories that measure the water
purity of their output by electrical conductivity. Water is such a good
solvents for electrolytes that we never see really pure water outside
of a controlled environment.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net