Re: [NTLK] 2100 anti-glare removal?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 20:30:06 PST

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:48:53 -0500, Mark Ross <markr13_at_comcast.net> wrote:
> Note that most nail polish removers I've seen lately do not use acetone
> or have it as a minor component. My acetone came from the lab........

Yes, since it's being used on nails I would believe that your
assertion is correct.
Reading the lable of my wife's Nail Polish Remover only states the
contents: Acetone, Water, Glycerin, Fragerance, D&C Yellow 11.

Though if you read the last line of the Warning it states, 'Harmful to
synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.'

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung