Re: [NTLK] word wrap dilemma

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 11:42:54 PST

Doug P wrote:

> is on the beginning of the next line. I would normally use the 'V' gesture
> to collect the two pieces and join them together, but since the word is
> split among two lines, that's impossible.

Doug,

You didn't mention if you were using a 2x00 or not. If you are and you do a
lot of note taking, you should check out BBEditor. It overlays the button bar
and gives you lots of cool editing shortcuts at the touch of a button,
including a no-space button which will join words together as you describe
with one tap.

http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize/bbeditor.html
Download:
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize/software2.html