Re: [NTLK] Moving item from inbox

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 12:57:30 PST

On Nov 7, 2004, at 3:34 PM, Woody Smith wrote:

> I believe that Notes and works documents will be put away automatically
> and not require that you do anything other than open the appropriate
> application to view it.

Isn't that a pref you have to set in the I/O Box somewhere?

As to the "Put Away" showing up, it shows up when there is a place or
means to put something away. Some things, like plain text, shouldn't
need an extension, others, like vcards, etc., need an extension like
AC/VC. At least, that's how things seem to work on my Newtons. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland