Re: [NTLK] Several one of a kinds...

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 02:12:12 PST

I thought about competing against certain ebay sellers, but I don't have
enough stuff to sell, but list members can probably overtake the sellers
and really help newbies... oh well, just a thought...

BTW...

www.macopinion.com/ has a page with a great concise history on Mac
OS. From the start up to X.