Re: [NTLK] Several one of a kinds...

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 03:54:55 PST

> By the by, did anyone see Ferdi's latest (apart from this)?

> "Speed boost" -ed eMate, wifi card (don't think it
> includes Hiroshi's driver), 8MB PCMCIA and recelled battery
> for the bargain basement price of $599 USD!

Wow. Maybe it's time I started selling my stuff at eBay, which
so far I've been able to avoid. Anybody interested in such a
package at... let's see... half that price? I'd even throw in
two 20MB memory cards, and shipping would be on me...

;-))

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de