Re: [NTLK] Proxy ebay bidder needed -- quickly

From: Clinton Crawford (crackerscat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 12:55:57 PST

--- Brian Pearce <bpearce_at_cloud9.net> wrote:

> Presumably someone who already has a PayPal account
> set up -- and had
> no problem providing that information to PayPal.
> While I think people
> get a bit too paranoid about some of this stuff, I
> don't see anything
> strange about it.

I have issues regarding giving my chequing account
information ever since I was defrauded a while back by
someone who wanted to wire some money to me for a
large purchase. They ended up taking money out of my
account.

anyway, you'll notice that in my original mail, I
state that I want you to have the cash in your hand
before you send me the item once you recieve it. I'm
not in the market to defraud anyone, I just need a
replacement newton since mine was stolen. This one
fits the bill.

thanks

CCC