Re: [NTLK] Names App 'Missing'

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 15:41:52 PST

I would do a full backup. remove any cards that you have inserted.
Then do a brainwipe, press the reset button while holding the power
switch on, a dialog window will open asking if you want to erase all
info. agree then a confirmation window will appear agree again. This
will set it back to factory settings plus any system updates you have
installed.
once it has restarted, restore all information and packages except
names. Restore names from a previous backup, hopefully it isn't too
old.

If this sounds too radical, search the archives for 'names soup'.
Maybe someone else with experience with this problem will speak up

Good luck

Woody