Re: [NTLK] Wireless Help...

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 22:13:50 PST

I would suggest a gold card - I've had difficulties getting my Silver
card working (in combination with both newton AND powerbook) with the
Airport Extreme base station. I personally have a DI-624 base station
with which it works fine, but I never could get it to connect to my
ex'es AEBS. I figure that this inherent limitation of the AEBS and
Wavelan Silver / Bronze cards is your problem. Good luck!

J Tyler Nichols