Re: [NTLK] Macsruscomputers again

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 22:18:41 PST

Sounds like good advice... I'd take it if I hadn't
already committed to the auction.

I sent them 2 emails, one Friday and one Monday, and
have yet to get a response. My eval is going to start
out with "slow to respond" and go from there.

OT: As a matter of good netiquitte, don't leave
negative feedback JUST because someone did that to
you. The feedback system is supposed to be "rate
the other guy" and not "Get back at someone because
you're a horrible customer/seller."

Puckdropper