Re: [NTLK] Need Assistance Configuring

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 07:41:17 PST

I don't know if I can help, but here goes ...

I have an MP2000u on which I use an Orinoco Silver, which I think is
identical to a LucentWaveLan Silver. When I insert the card into the Newton,
I get the Lucent WaveLAN/IEEE set up box. Do you get that far with your
configuration?

Have you purchased and installed have Hiroshi's 802.11b WaveLAN package? You
should see it on your Newton under Extensions, along with items like NIE
Ethernet , NIE LocalTalk, and NIE Modem & Serial installed.

Perhaps if you give a little more information on what you have tried,
someone else on the list might be able to help you.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN