Re: [NTLK] Newbie : iCal and nSync problem

From: Ross Lindell (lindell_at_spies.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 08:49:00 PST

Sorry I don't have an answer, but if it is any consolation, I have been
having the same problem, with my upgraded MP2000 which I recently got on
eBay.

At first thought it related to categories, because as you point out the
address and ToDo conduits/plug-ins seem to work well, and I fiddled with the
option of 'default Calendar' and not sure what that does since like you I am
newbie and cannot find categories on my Newt calendar application.

Also resetting the sync date which only created duplicates of the seemly
random events it elected to sync. I also tried 0.3.m and 0.3.1, which for
the Date sync worked similarly- not well.

I must say that glitch has prevented me from using my new Newton, and that
is the reason I joined this list. So, please let me know if you figure it
out, or if there is anything you'd like me to test/confirm.