Re: [NTLK] Newton Survey for a MP 2100...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 14:53:57 PST

> - What is a "Smooth Case"?

The Newton has a textueted case, and under it is the
smooth plastic... This was the hardest obsitcle to
find out how to remove this... I am still working on
getting it better, and I think this may need more
hours of work...

> Could you publish some photos omline? - Prices?
Well, I do NOT have the Newtons, like I said I gave
them out for testing, I will try to get one in a day
or so. Prices well this is were you the "Newton
Community" will have to decide, I ask all of you for
you opinon after I get pictures...

> - Shipping overseas (= Italy) ?
Well, I have had unbeliveable problems with overseas
shipping and even Canada, I will offer it but I MAKE
NO Gurrenty of its arrivel.

Any one with more qustions or info to add?

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis