Re: [NTLK] [OT] An honorary member of the Newtontalk list? Or a Northern gourmet?

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 19:25:25 PST

Hmmm... Am I not seeing something? I love Dork Tower too (I actually
got the chance to meet him at a Gen Con once... or twice... or
thrice.... um, it's not like I'm stalking him or anything... the
restraining order has almost expired....). John is really into Macs
(hence some of the previous comics).

I'm just wondering if this had something to do with a Newton mention or
just a random suggestion. I checked out the link, but it didn't goto
anything related.

Actually, I bet if we showed him a Newton he'd love it (so he can
sketch DT ideas!).

-Rick

(PS - Did anyone see the one where they try and roleplay Matt's
homemade Lord of the Rings RPG? Hilarious! The first thing the group
does is kill Gandalf and wreak havok on the Shire. Great Stuff!!)