Re: [NTLK] NPDS: Problem with serving pages.

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 16:58:46 PST

> The problem is, the pages still time out when accessing from the
> outside. I know the server is working, the hit counter is increasing,
> even through the Tracker client. Should I go to a wired connection?
>
> Brian
> NPDS:bdf.homedns.org:8080
> 24.147.44.173:8080

Add http:// to your address when you try to go to it. Unless if you have
already fixed it I was able to get to it. When I first tried I just cut and
pasted your address above in minus the NPDS part of course :) but when I
remembered that I myself have not been able to get to mine without the
http:// I put that in and got to it.
Jeff