Re: [NTLK] how do I install the SER-001 Board?...

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 16:55:05 PST

> I got a broken unit which I installed but unfortunately I was unable
> to repair it properly...

He does offer a replacement if you have not tried to fix it yourself. I
would say that if you tried to fix the actual board yourself you are out of
luck. I know I have heard him saying that he would replace a defective board
here on the list before.
From his site.
"Defective parts will either be replaced or a refund will be issued at my
discretion.
This will not apply to boards damaged by incorrect insertion or operation
outside their intended use.

Returned boards (other than defective ones) will be charged a 25% restocking
fee."
Jeff