Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 00:26:10 PDT

So now we have three people offering merch or offering to investigate into
merch options, where a week ago we had none (besides Don Vico's(TM) M-sized
shirts). Excellent, by all means, *but*: I recon the market is pretty
limited, and I'm afraid that split amongst three, each would be a little
burnt if e.g. each do a production run of shirts or caps.

My suggestion:

How about Keith, Wilber and Luiz getting in touch with each other,
comparing notes and pricings and staking out the turf, so everybody can
focus on the product he does best of the three for the lowest price.
Various shirt-styles have been mentioned, custom cases, caps and hats and
accessoires. This way, no cumbersome marketflooding with e.g. three similar
shirts or caps will happen, but cool gear of several types. I'm all for
diversity and well-being of all, dontcha know! ;=}

The reshipping offered by Marty Joseph is a good start. However, I'd love
to see a (semi-)professional Newton-player getting in there (maybe Mark
Ross, who's experienced with international shipping and the US delivery hub
for world newtonism... Or the WNA in Paris, maybe they could resell that...
Or Frank, who's sending out plenty parcels across the world, anyway...).

Just my two cents. Whaddaya make of 'em?

DJV.