Re: [NTLK] What's a good (free) app for using multiple apps at once?

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 02:29:28 PDT

You can also try 'Vitamin A', also from Standalone, it adds more functions
including AppMan.

I also use ButtonBarPlus to make the soft buttonbar reside on the left side
of the screen and allows for 'shrinking' the icon so you can have up to 38
icons/apps.

I also use 'Calc' by Jobs to put a calc button on the status bar on the
backdrop.

I also use 'Startbar' from Standalone, it allows a pop-up/pop-down menu to
access apps. and allows Windows-like 'tapping' to bring apps. to the top or
send to back or force close.

BTW Laurent, have you heard from Paul Filmer lately?