Re: [NTLK] IC/VC and iCal subscriptions

From: Sonya Hipper (sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 16:27:30 PDT

You should be able to at least use the Newton as client to the .ics
calendars using IC/VC with the full URLs
(http://icalx.com/[subdirs/][calendarname].ics). But no, you won't be
able up upload data created on the Newt with that set-up.

-Sonya

On Oct 4, 2004, at 4:14 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 3-okt-04, at 19:57, Roman Pixell wrote:
>> for example, my iCal celendars are synced to the http://icalx.com/
>> website and published online, but i cant subscribe to them from the
>> newton. i wonder if it has to do with the webDAV implementation they
>> use or something else.
>
> AFAIK you basically exchange .ics files with icalx when you're
> synching, since the Newt doesn't generate these I you can't use their
> service.
> No clue if the Newt would be able to generate .ics files, I'm using
> icalx as well and I certainly would appreciate the option...

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn