Re: [NTLK] WTB: NuShield Screen Protector

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 07:40:07 PDT

Hi Roman, the NuShield's in place, and boy, am I impressed! To be honest,
I'd expected something like a car sunfilm with glue on the reverse, but this
is incredible! It's very difficult to identify the film, and all my hairline
scratches are gone! I believe NuShield sells films for other PDAs too; I'm
recommending their product to my office/colleagues.

> maybe at some point, you can get me a goan beer :)

It's known as cashew feni (pronounced 'kaazoo faynee'), kicks harder than
tequila. I'd gladly send you some, but chances are you'd receive only the
empty bottle, the feni would probably find it's way down the throat of some
customs officer ;)

If ever you require anything from this part of the world, just drop me a
msg...

> well there was someone in italy who also wanted a film, i remember... i
> can try to find the address if you really only need one film.

If that's Adriano ur referring to, he was the first to drop me a mail; I'll
send him the extra film, just as soon as he replies with his mailing
address.

Regards,

Hemant