Re: [NTLK] WTB: NuShield Screen Protector

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 08:23:48 PDT

On Oct 6, 2004, at 4:40 PM, Hemant Kamat wrote:

> Hi Roman, the NuShield's in place, and boy, am I impressed! To be
> honest,
> I'd expected something like a car sunfilm with glue on the reverse,
> but this
> is incredible! It's very difficult to identify the film, and all my
> hairline
> scratches are gone! I believe NuShield sells films for other PDAs too;
> I'm
> recommending their product to my office/colleagues.

no i know, they are quite professional! (consider this is also an older
version of the protector, i think from 2002, so they actually imporoved
since this batch) i hope it will help you to keep the screen in good
condition. note that the screen needs even more protection now,
otherwise the protector will be messed up and need replacement soon. id
say you can keep the protector for more than two months if you are
careful. personally, i never use a lid, but a leather case, (not an
option for a hindu, though).

>> maybe at some point, you can get me a goan beer :)
>
> It's known as cashew feni (pronounced 'kaazoo faynee'), kicks harder
> than
> tequila. I'd gladly send you some, but chances are you'd receive only
> the
> empty bottle, the feni would probably find it's way down the throat of
> some
> customs officer ;)

thanks, it was more like a saying :)
(i just happened to know goa is one of the few places in india where
there are breweries at all.)

> If ever you require anything from this part of the world, just drop me
> msg...

well, maybe a flea from the fleamarket in anjuna then ;-D

>> well there was someone in italy who also wanted a film, i remember...
>> can try to find the address if you really only need one film.
>
> If that's Adriano ur referring to, he was the first to drop me a mail;
> I'll
> send him the extra film, just as soon as he replies with his mailing
> address.

no, actually it was richard clark mawgadog_at_tin.it :(

/ ®