Re: [NTLK] Mac or PC

From: jake smith (jakesmith_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 00:16:10 PDT

i mean, c'mon, we have a keyboard with over 50 buttons on hand next to
the mouse!

when watching a lot of PC users (this does not apply to all!) with a
multi-button mouse, the left hand is usually left propping up the users
chin! just watch a casual PC user next time...
with a mac, and all designers I know, they work with the left hand over
the modifier keys, ctrl, option, alt, space, shift, ready to perform
all the keystrokes that work with a single mouse click. You have over
15 different combinations of clicks right there, slightly more than
your 2 button mouse.

i do however use a multi-button mouse at home and work, simply for the
scroll wheel. As much as I like the single button mice and idea of it,
I can't live without a scroll wheel.

jake