Re: [NTLK] getting my stuff off

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 06:19:04 PDT

On Oct 7, 2004, at 2:52 PM, Goodwin, Greg wrote:

> Yep, Newt's Cape for one. I believe NetHopper has a update that
> allows it as well. And then there's Luna Suite....

in terms of resources, theres also
http://www.rahul.net/flasheridn/urlcop/NewtonGetURL.html

if you like more of a ready-to-use product, you might also consider
NHttpLib by eckhart köppen
http://www.40hz.org/NHttpLib/

the drawback with using the getURL scripts is that you need to know the
URL, but if youre already sitting by a desktop maschine, its very
handy, actually better than trying to load an image in a browser on the
newton.

the real benefit of newtscape is that you can save objects like newton
books, but ive had difficulties using newtscape for creating images for
avis backdrop, maybe someone could chime in here?

/ ®