Re: [NTLK] [OT] Surplus Apple Stuff - Mostly - Longish

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 07:36:15 PDT

I've spoken for the StyleWriter printer and ink cartridges! I'm planning to
set it up with my PowerMac 6100, adding to its functionality!
Thank you Shannon, for your generosity! I am so broke (damn job situation in
Michigan) that it has killed me to watch from the sidelines as so many great
Newton and apple deals pass by my nose. Here's one that hasn't gotten away!
:O)

[Small rant]
I'm looking forward to getting back to work soon, so I can host a gathering
of Newton people! When I do, I'll have PC and Mac access, access to working
printers, some odd and rare Newton gear to demo (If I can teach MYSELF how it
works first!), and the best of all: a "mini museum" of archaic game systems.
Between donations from my girlfriend and my best friend, I now have a Sega
Genesis system, an N64, and a PlayStation 1. The GF tells me she MIGHT have a
Commodore 64 hiding at home, too! Should be pretty cool. So somebody please help
me find a job already!!!

Matt K.