[NTLK] Teletype PCMCIA GPS Navigation Card

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 08:32:01 PDT

Hi Victor, I recall sometime back you were trying to setup a Teletype PCMCIA
GPS Navigation card with your MessagePad. Please let me know whether you
managed to get it working, and if so, the model/serial number of the card.
The reason behind my asking is that there's a similar card (just the card)
available with a local electronics store for around $20. But, I'd like to
know if it would work with my MP2K, before I decide on acquiring it. Also,
is the card alone sufficient, or is a base-station/unit also necessary?

Regards,

Hemant Kamat