Re: [NTLK] (CDN) Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 12:37:32 PDT

:)

        Oh ugly yankee that I am. LOL! Actually I'm a Texan, so
doesn't quite apply. Though I don't think Texans should EVER run for
president. :)

        Just remember, in this black and white gridded world, you have
the chess players and the checker players. One plays a complicated
game, and the other a more simplified game. Unfortunately, both games
co-exist on the same board. :(

Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu