Re: [NTLK] top slot not responding?

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 21:02:01 PDT

I have been using the top slot for my D-Link 650 for some time but today after the batteries went out, still logged on to the internet, I could not yet it to light up? I reset, pulled the card out & back in still no green light & no recognition message? But I put it into the bottom sent & it works? Now I put my 32mb Pretec card in the top Slot nothing? what did I do? or how was the top slot damaged?
Robert

--
sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with D-Link DWL-650 3.3v Rev J3 via Comcast