[NTLK] Messagepad 2000 internal battery dead ?

From: Rob Perkins (robhtp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 23:16:04 PDT

Hello , I have a Messagepad 2000 , I am still waiting
to get my battery tray and my rechargeable pack is
dead , anyway when I disconect the AC adapter my
clock doesnt keep the time or date , but all other
programs and settings are kept , it also says it was
reset because all power was lost and I have to
calibrate the stylus. Does this mean the internal
battery is dead or is this normal ?, If the battery is
dead can it be replaced ? . Thanks !!!