[NTLK] handwriting question

From: Dr. Paul Jerry (pajerry_at_memlane.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 09:55:28 PDT

Hi list,
I have a question. I own an MP120 which I use once in a while now (used to live out of it...). I am looking for a portable solution and wondered - is the handwriting recognition on the 2100 any better (accuracy) than the 120 (running NOS 2.0)? I understand that the speed is better, but my question is about the accuracy. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Dr. Paul Jerry
Associate Professor, Applied Psychology
Centre for Graduate Education in Applied Psychology
Athabasca University
(403)-528-1451
paulj_at_athabascau.ca
www.abcounsellored.net
This communication is intended for the use of the
recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain
confidential, personal, and/or privileged information.
Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any
communications received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.