Re: [NTLK] [OT] REX (was : REX - still making them?)

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 17:54:37 PDT

> Anyway Intel killed rex :( it was and still is
> a great little pda the size of a credit card if they started making

   Isn't it still sold in Japan as something called the DataSlim? Is
this the same product, or just a work-alike? I'm wondering if some
other company bought the IP. Intel states on their rex.net page that
they couldn't release the code for the sync because some of it wasn't
them - blah, blah, blah - we've all heard it before, that's what
paralegals are good for.. Sorting through arcane contracts.. <Grrr..>

Jim