Re: [NTLK] Modem-to-modem Connection Help!

From: Huxley Dunsany (huckdunsany_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 21:23:11 PDT

Yeah, I've been trying with both NCU and NBU, but I think I'm getting into
trouble trying to establish the connection. Nelson was clearly doing
something right, but he's somewhat unclear on how he got the computer to
'answer' the Newton's attempt to start talking over the line.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Huxley