Re: [NTLK] Modem-to-modem Connection Help!

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 22:40:46 PDT

Hey guys it is a bit of fun to get it to work, but it does. I am usually on
line from 24:00 to 0200 and during the morning hours if you need help with ,
be glad to help. The biggest problem with this set up is timing.I have some
modem software that allows me to manually answer an incoming call. Thiss makes
it much easyier. But it can be done. You just have to use a modem string .
The computer just has to wait untill the newton has placed the call , wait a
few seconds after that then answer. If you need the modem string i will dig
them up.
Bryan Nelson have yahoo messanger and aim, if you want to talk first hand.