Re: [NTLK] PDF/CHM reader, Bluetooth and other questions

From: Eric Wheetley (wheetley_at_slu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 06:32:37 PDT

Hey Alexey,

If you have access to a Windows machine, you can run Microsoft HTML
Help Workshop and convert Microsoft Compiled Help files (CHM) to HTML,
then use a variety of ways to convert to a Newtonbook. I actually have
several books that I created this way. (such as the Windows XP Bible)

You can download the program for free at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/
htmlhelp/html/hwMicrosoftHTMLHelpDownloads.asp

Hope this helps!

L8r,
eric

Eric Wheetley
Senior Systems Analyst
Health Communication Research Laboratory
Saint Louis University
3545 Lafayette Ave
Salus Center, Room 406A
Saint Louis, MO 63104