[NTLK] [OT] Travelling to US - baggage advice?

From: Sacha Zemp (sacha_at_my-home.li)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 15:52:08 PDT

I don't know, but just the fact that someone in the UK in the year 2004 has
to ask advice for how to handle AA Batteries when travelling to the USA,
says a lot.
AA Batteries in a plastic bag? For quick visual inspection? Is this just
because it's halloween but it gives me the creeps...

Where is this land of the free and home of the brave.... Scared by a
pencil....
And you know what the worst thing that will likely happen in my opinion?
That however wins on nov.2, things will not change at all. For how long do
the americans want to fell unsafe and scared?

I know that this is not a political list. My apologies for that. I did put
the OT though...

Greetings from Switzerland
Sacha

P.S. Don't say that your batteries are alkaline, it's too close to
alkaida...