Re: [NTLK] Thanks for....? (WAS: Using Hiroshi

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 06:44:56 PST

In a message dated 10/31/04 7:23:05 AM, se6ciocco_at_libero.it writes:

>I appreciate your sincerity
>but please consider this forum is active
>for a lot of years, everyday, every hour
>and everything you could ask about Newton's
>find a response or better else already found a response

Yes, all of that was considered, and of course I checked the searchable
archives before I asked my question. But I just figured that asking the list would
be better, especially since at the time of my question, a thread was already
present that dealt with a similar issue.

Also, the point that, since I found the problem myself, and therefore it was
not worthy to be presented to the list in the first place, is so ridiculous
that I will just let it stand as is.

Finally, the arguement that not enough time had elapsed since I asked my
question is poppycock; I asked the question on the 28th, and got one response. My
complaint got 10 times as many responses after 12 hours.

I put it like this:

-Legitimate request for help : One response

-Complaint about lack of help : Ten responses

-Proving your point.... priceless.

But that is all I have to say on the subject. Like I said, my Newton is wifi
now, and everything is cool. GO LIST!

Craig W.