Re: [NTLK] [ot] Re: Travelling to US - baggage advice?

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 07:14:21 PST

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, This Old Newt wrote:

> Thats called random checking.
>
> Heck I was picked out on a domestic flight for extra searching while
> traveling with wife and kids.
> I am all for it.
> Not all terrorist SOBs fit one physical demographic.

You mean like that Dubbya guy who stole the election, and then stole
trillions of tax dollars to feed his war machine? Right, he doesn't look
like one of them Saudi Arab fellas that he so much loves that he let'em
fly out of the country on 9/12/2001?

> We are at war :(

Whom with exactly? Grandmas in wheelchairs? Mothers who are carrying
breast milk must be made to drink it? Fathers must be thrown against the
wall and searched?

When will this war end? Oh, right... we're "fighting evil." So we have
Operation Iraqi Liberation - aka OIL, wherein we killed over 100,000
Iraqi's to liberate their OIL - I mean, to free them. Oh yeah, the war
with Iraq ended months ago when Bush landed on that aircraft carrier -
that's why 10-20 of our buys get killed every week - because the war is
over.

Meanwhile those guys that hijacked them planes, none were Iraqi and most
were Saudi... Uh huh...

"We have always been at war with Oceania"

Yeah, and you're all for it... Good for you. We need more sheeple out
there to cooperate, to accept, to stay asleep.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. /|\
  \|/ :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
  /|\ : \|/
 + v + : War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.