Re: [NTLK] NCU appletalk problems (was Re: Newton and OS X)

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2004 - 17:59:17 PST

* Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl> [31 Oct 2004 13:53]:
> On 31-okt-04, at 22:00, Woody Smith wrote:
> > I just did, in Panther
>
> And I did too, and it worked without a hitch.
> Rhonda did you check if File Sharing in Classic's System Folder at all
> and if it's activated?

I just searched the entire hard drive, and the only thing with "File
Sharing" in the filename at all was "File Sharing Strip" in the system
folder under "Control Strip Modules".

So I'd say, no, it's not there at all.

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project