Re: [NTLK] Fwd: New user - memory issues on an MP2000.

From: Steve Webb (steve_at_www.badcheese.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 14:09:26 PDT

Very cool! I'll definately try a heap manager. BTW, I like that you
wrote your own telnet client. I checked out PT100 and the discontinued
ssh client - Personally, I'd love to get an ssh client for it, but I have
yet to find one.

- Steve

--
EMAIL: (h) steve_at_badcheese.com  WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve