Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 17:18:19 PDT

>> Also, all the ports in the backside; if you need to connect your

   I'd at least put a USB and maybe a FW port on the front, or at least
the side. Maybe Apple want's you to buy USB extender cables from them,
but somehow they just don't seem as clean as a single port.. Or maybe
it's because very few digital cameras I've seen have standard USB
cables - they all have one with some tiny little plug on the end (you'd
think they could manage to fit a normal USB connector in all but the
smallest cameras.. At least a USB-B port since they're smaller I
think)

Jim