Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 21:28:22 PDT

On Sep 3, 2004, at 6:40 PM, John wrote:

> On Sep 3, 2004, at 6:45 AM, David Hitt wrote:
>

>> Re: Wireless
>> That's one of my biggest problems with the new G5 iMac is that Apple
>> should have gone ahead and shipped it with bluetooth and Airport
>> already installed, and with a wireless keyboard and mouse. That would
>> have added another layer of coolness that I think would have helped
>> win
>> more people over.
>>

> I would have to agree with this. I really don't understand why they
> left those features out.
Some customers specifically can not purchase systems that have
wireless(by law or by rule). This includes certain departments of the
federal (US) government and many other big corporations as well.

By leaving these wireless goodies as an option they retain a huge bunch
of potential customers for the machines.

Marty